- Organizational processes and rules (taxonomy)
- Innovative and participating users
- Appropriate technology to support the content process and workflow
An effective content management process is essential to making a site successful. Prescient develops content management plans that help define:
- The need to create content to fulfill the promise of the information architecture
- The frequency for maintaining content by their categories and who is responsible
- Policies that need to be developed
- Content management workflow recommendations
A completed content management plan allows an organization to begin developing and organizing content, processes and policies and is a strong companion to a well developed governance model.
- You Talking To Me? Online Communications Considerations
- Let your content go — Online marketing shifts
- Content is still king
- The critical importance of SOA
- Will a Wiki Work for You?
Read more Content articles