Social Intranet Survey 2011 Preliminary Findings
Note: A newer version of this study is available. Download the 2012 Social Intranet Study.
The survey addressed several important topics including:
- The types of intranet 2.0 tools and the extent they are being used in organizations today.
- The percentage of organizations that consider their intranet to be a "social intranet".
- The cost of implementing intranet 2.0 tools.
- Barriers preventing organizations from implementing intranet 2.0 tools.
- Employee and executive satisfaction with intranet 2.0 tools.
- And more...
Please complete and submit the following form in order to access the preliminary findings.