- Prescient's Approach
- Intranet Evaluation
- The Intranet Plan
- The SharePoint Plan
- Intranet Business Case (Intranet ROI)
- The Intranet Strategy
- Intranet Blueprint © 2016
- The Intranet Portal Blueprint © 2016
- CMS Blueprint © 2016
- The Intranet 2.0 Blueprint
General Intranet Information
- Introduction - About Intranet
- How to hire an intranet consultant
- 10 things to ask your intranet consultant
- Intranet design and planning
- The Nexus of Intranet Success
- Intranet Blog: The latest musings, expertise and case studies on planning, deploying and operating corporate intranets and portals. If you would like more information contact us at 416.926.8800. Visit www.IntranetBlog.com.
- Intranet articles: A rich resource covering things you need to know to effectively manage your intranet. Visit Intranet Articles.
- E-Newsletter: Sign up to receive Prescient’s free monthly e-newsletter dedicated to intranet and web innovation, best practices, case studies, events and more
Like any critical business system, an intranet or portal must be delivering measurable performance and remain accountable to the investment. If the site’s value is not being measured, then it risks failing the needs and demands of employees and management.
Intranet Feature: The Nexus of Intranet Success
True intranet success is rare and often fleeting. The dedication, rigor and resources required to build and maintain a successful intranet or portal are significant.... The Nexus of Intranet Success
- See our complete client list.
- Read some of our case studies.
- Visit Prescient's consumer health website www.HealthyCanada.com
- Read more about Prescient services.
- Learn about the Prescient team.
- Watch the Prescient video.
- Read Prescient articles and blogs.
- Listen to Prescient’s Intranet Report Podcast.
- Download the free white paper, Finding ROI ©
- Attend an upcoming Prescient event.
Recent articles by Prescient:
The Search for Better Results – Creating a User-centric Search
Intranet Search Best Practices
Contact us for more information.