Intranet and SharePoint Governance
You will learn:
- Different governance models, roles and responsibilities
- How to gain real engagement and formal sponsorship from senior management
- Policies and guidelines for managing content and website standards
- Considerations for managing SharePoint and Team Sites
- What governance model is best suited for your organization
- Who should own/manage what
- How to secure executive support
- The importance of policies & standards
Who should attend:
This webinar has been specially crafted for intranet owners, managers, contributors & stakeholders in communications, HR, IT, marketing, operations, and the office of the president.
Please note: Registration for the webinar is now closed. Please see below for links to the webinar recording and accompanying whitepaper.
Watch the webinar video
Download the accompanying whitepaper "SharePoint Governance"
Toby Ward, President and CEO - The founder and CEO of Prescient Digital Media, Toby has worked on dozens of intranets for many large, complex and Fortune 500 companies in his 15 years of working on intranets. A specialist in web and intranet planning and measurement, Toby has led his company to many awards in recent years including an illustrious Webby Award.
Adam Wasserman, Consultant - Adam has improved the intranet and websites of some of the largest companies in North America, including TransCanada and First American, during his time with Prescient Digital Media. His background includes over six years of strategic consulting and Internet marketing experience both in North America and Europe.
About Prescient Digital Media:
Prescient Digital Media is a veteran web and intranet consulting firm with 10+ years of rich history. We provide strategic Internet and intranet consulting, planning and communications services to many Fortune 500 and big brand clients, as well as small and medium-size leaders. Our clients include many Fortune 500s and big brand names such as Harvard, HSBC, Pepsi, MasterCard, Nintendo, Sony, Toshiba, USAA, and more than 150 others.